Wellness Days are opportunities to educate employees, screen for risks and capture clinical data beneficial to the company within a relaxed environment. It’s this relaxed environment which encourages employees to get involved, allowing the company to monitor its return on investment and understand the overall health status of its workforce.
LIVON prides itself on confidentiality and no information is shared with the company unless consent has been given.
Only professional qualified medical staff are used and onsite management of the event is guaranteed.
The following onsite screenings and health services are offered:
- Health Screenings
- Glucose (diabetes)
- Blood pressure
- Body Mass Index (BMI)
- HIV Counselling and Testing
- Individual behavioural risk assessment and pre-test counselling
- Rapid finger prick test
- Confirmatory test if required
- Post-test counselling
- Referral of HIV employee if necessary
- Guidance on lifestyle and nutrition
- Pathology (only for clients with a complete Wellness & HIV Programme for ongoing disease management)
- Combined testing
- This involves all the above testing in one consultation, reducing the stigma attached to HIV testing and increasing participation regarding testing.